Wednesday, December 31, 2008

First Words

Only last words may be famous. First words do not enjoy that privilege. Nonetheless they are doomed to aspire.

It is New Year's eve. As we approach the stroke of the midnight hour and the world parties hard, I start RandoMuse, a blog I hope to keep going till I'm plain bored by it all. RandoMuse will record for posterity just about anything that catches my fancy. If that's really random, well, that's exactly how I'd like this blog to shape up.        

The Muse and I would like it very much if the randomness is enhanced by your comments. 
 

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a quote by Ashish Nandy that I really like .
    In India the choice could never be between chaos and stability, but between manageable and unmanageable chaos, between humane and inhuman anarchy, and between tolerable and intolerable disorder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. -Dr. Seuss, author and illustrator (1904-1991)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews